It’s great to know that there are many things you can get online for free. The freebies you can get online range from gift cards to beauty products to gas cards to household products, and lots more. These items are usually given away by companies looking to promote their products. They hope to attract potential clients to use their products to gain regular business for their business.
Before I list several ways and sites to get freebies online, let’s quickly look at some tips to get you started.
Quick Freebie Tips
- Create a new email account exclusively for your freebies. Using your personal email may get your inbox or spam folder filled with junk.
- Create a new Facebook and Twitter account with your personal information to sign up for freebies without sharing your info.
- Be careful about where you share your personal information. Don’t provide info any more than you’re comfortable with.
- Resist the temptation of requesting every offer you see. Only request those that you find interesting or will donate to charity.
- Skip any offer you don’t feel comfortable with.
- Don’t forget that many freebies come with great high-value coupons.
- When they want to know where you heard about them, choose a friend or family, not a freebie site.
- Read the fine print always. If they ask for a survey, gold card offer, promotion requirements, or credit card information, don’t sign up. Well, unless you are sure about the offer.
- Filling out form after form can be quite stressful. You can use autofill software to make the process easier. Autofill saves your basic info like name, address, phone number, etc., and automatically fills the blanks on your next signup.
Swagbucks is a platform where you can get free apps and samples. On the site, you can earn reward points by signing up for samples in the Discover section. You can also redeem your points for gift cards with a $3 balance. Some freebies you can get at Swagbucks include:
- Mobile apps and games
- Meal delivery kits
- Online courses
- Open an online checking account
- Product samples
However, each offer comes with its terms and conditions. Joining Swagbucks is free, and you get a $10 cash sign up bonus.
Inboxdollars is a micro-task website where you can find product offers. The offers you’ll find here may be different than what Swagbucks offers, but others will be the same. On Inboxdollars, you will also find coupons and digital discount codes.
A unique way of finding new freebies on Inboxdollars is by reading the Inboxdollar’s PaidEmail. You earn points by opening the email and can see offers for free apps and product samples.
Joining Inboxdollar is free, and you receive a $5 bonus cash. You can choose to redeem your points via either PayPal cash, paper checks, or Amazon gift cards.
PinchMe is one of the websites that mail you a full-size sample of their product in exchange for your feedback. You will have to take a shopping habits survey when you create a free account. After creating the account, PinchMe will match you with samples as they come available.
Some of their product samples include:
- Beauty products
- Food, drink, and snacks
- Pet food
Daily Goodie Box
Daily Goodie Box is another site where you can receive sample boxes at your doorstep. You get to receive full-size samples when your interest matches a new shipment. After trying the new product, all you need to do is leave an online review. Joining Daily Goodie Box is free. Shipping is also free when you qualify for a box.
Fetch Rewards is a simple receipt scanning app that gives you points for scanning store receipts. By purchasing name brands at grocery stores, you earn the most points. Many retail and restaurant receipts earn you points, too, whether you buy participating items or not. Fetch allows you to try new products for free the next time you go shopping. They usually send messages to alert you about the free tryouts. You can choose to redeem your points for gift cards with a $5 balance.
This site shows you the latest free product samples, store coupons, and sweepstakes. The store coupons usually require an in-store purchase, and the coupon value can be equal to the product price. To claim your free stuff, you need to create a new account.
Get It Free
You can check out Get it Free to search for free product offers and testing opportunities. Clicking the ‘Today’s Top Freebies’ button will help you find the best option that piques your interest. On Get it Free, you can find simple offers like bananas at your local grocery store or up to $100 in free cereal. You can also find other offers that require you to sample several products and services before you get free items such as Apple AirPods.
With Shopgala, you can request for monthly sample giveaways. They randomly select giveaway winners. Each offer has several minimum entries and a total number of sample products. Applying for more samples will boost your chances of winning because your name will be more in the drawing pools. If you win, your sample products will be sent to you for free, and you don’t have to leave any review.
Products you can receive include:
- Nike socks
- Starbucks coffee
- Milwaukee Tools drillbits
Many companies give freebies online, but not all of them are equal. Some will fill your inbox with junk emails, yet when it comes to giving freebies, they will disappoint. However, expect getting regular emails from these websites. So, if you want to keep your personal email clutter-free, create a new email for online freebies, as we suggested in the tips above.